A Dance With the Butterflies

This blog is an area for project participants to collaborate, share ideas, ask questions, etc.

Subscribe to this feed
You can subscribe to this feed by copying the link from the xml icon and pasting it in your favorite news reader. Susan's favorite is Bloglines.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hope's Project

After putting together Hope's web page for our project, I took the time to view the other activities she did with her students. Needless to say, it took my breath away! Just listening to her little ones talk about butterflies validated all the work I've been doing with my online friends and colleagues. I'm going to be a featured speaker in Georgia next November and can't wait to share how our group has been blogging for understanding. Hope told me that our blog has introduced her to so many new technologies and it's such a pleasure to see how they were used with her pre schoolers in such a creative way.
Thank you, Hope!

2 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

Your project is adorable! I love the song. I hope I get something as nice.
Norma

5:42 PM  
Blogger Excalibur said...

Hope,
I am very impressed with your work. I wish my daughter had a teacher like you. I love your Kidspiration life cycle diagram. All together is very charming.
Dana

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home