A Dance With the Butterflies

This blog is an area for project participants to collaborate, share ideas, ask questions, etc.

Subscribe to this feed
You can subscribe to this feed by copying the link from the xml icon and pasting it in your favorite news reader. Susan's favorite is Bloglines.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Dance With the Butterflies

A Dance With the Butterflies
I wanted to tell you that I had the hardest time getting class started this morning because the children wanted to tell me all about what they were going to do for their project and/or what they had learned about butterflies. It was so exciting to see so much excitement for learning. They were so excited, you would have thought they were going to Disneyland for the day! I loved it! I can see that I will be able to share with them my knowledge of computers and programs. This will
be fun!!!! Hurry up caterpillars grow!
Norma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home