A Dance With the Butterflies

This blog is an area for project participants to collaborate, share ideas, ask questions, etc.

Subscribe to this feed
You can subscribe to this feed by copying the link from the xml icon and pasting it in your favorite news reader. Susan's favorite is Bloglines.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Painted Lady Resources

Me, again,
Thought I'd share a webpage I created last year when we did our butterfly unit. For those of you who are raising painted lady butterflies, you may find some of the links helpful. I plan on using the page as part of my multiple format presentations. In case the link above doesn't work, here it is:
http://geocities.com/ljacoby_2000/butblog.html.

Also, I was involved with a UDL online course last year. I made a page which is really a compilation of ideas from the participants. One helpful tip is how to access the text to speech feature in Appleworks. There is a box on the page that explains how to do it. I am planning on using this feature in my presentations, as well.
http://geocities.com/ljacoby_2000/udl.html

Happy Moms' Day to all our Moms!

1 Comments:

Blogger S McPherson said...

Awesome website!! what wonderful pictures of the natural beautiful!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home