A Dance With the Butterflies

This blog is an area for project participants to collaborate, share ideas, ask questions, etc.

Subscribe to this feed
You can subscribe to this feed by copying the link from the xml icon and pasting it in your favorite news reader. Susan's favorite is Bloglines.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Audio clips again

Hi all,
Here in Hong Kong is already summer and it's much more pleasant to stay indoor under the aircon. That's why I had plenty of time to experiment with audio clips. I created my first vaw file and converted it to an mp3. It's great. I will show it to my students. Thank you Sarah and Susan for teaching me how to do it.
Dana

2 Comments:

Blogger S McPherson said...

Excellent, Dana. I'm glad that you found the audio clip useful. It's actually easy, isn't it? Will you use audio in your project?

6:37 PM  
Blogger Excalibur said...

Thanks Sarah. I want to use audio for the butterfly project. I also inserted audio clips on my PowerPoints. It's great!
Hope, you just gave me an excellent idea. I will ask my kids to explore butterflies in Hong Kong. In urban parks in Hong Kong there is a total of 29 species of butterflies. Many of them can be seen all year round.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home