A Dance With the Butterflies

This blog is an area for project participants to collaborate, share ideas, ask questions, etc.

Subscribe to this feed
You can subscribe to this feed by copying the link from the xml icon and pasting it in your favorite news reader. Susan's favorite is Bloglines.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Butterfly Presentations

Hi to all,
Our caterpillars are arriving this week. In trying to put together UDL lessons (challenging!!), I decided to look ahead to the end of the project and what I would be asking my students to do.

Thanks, so much Susan, for providing it to people in pdf form. I also put it online at
http://geocities.com/ljacoby_2000/udlbutproject.html


Also, Butterfly Vocabulary can be found here.

I joined the Flickr group - it's very cool, especially the badge feature which I hope to use for this project.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan Silverman said...

Lanise,
Thank you so much for sharing your resources with us. What a contribution to the global community!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Susan Silverman said...

btw...I see you figured out how to create a badge and an icon! I knew it wouldn't take you very long.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home