A Dance With the Butterflies

This blog is an area for project participants to collaborate, share ideas, ask questions, etc.

Subscribe to this feed
You can subscribe to this feed by copying the link from the xml icon and pasting it in your favorite news reader. Susan's favorite is Bloglines.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Lanise's Adventure

I just received this e-mail from Lanise Jacoby and wanted to share it with you.
~Susan


Hi, Susan,
Hope you've been having a terrific summer. I have some exciting news to share. My husband and I were vacationing in Meredith, NH. We were enjoying an afternoon of sun beside the lake, when a monarch landed to nectar, then another, and another until we saw over 20 monarchs!!! We were in the midst of their Journey South!! I managed to capture a few pictures on my PHONE! I'm attaching the best one. I'm guessing that not many people check the blog any longer, so I'm wondering if you could maybe pass the pick and info along to our Dance group. I think they might be interested. I'm so sad about Shark Bytes. Would LOVE to have joined, but can't make it work for this time of year.
Hugs,
Lanise
Window to Our World
http://geocities.com/ljacoby_2000/window.html
Our classroom site

2 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

Hi Lanise,
I love your picture! Everytime I see a butterfly now I think of our wonderful project. My class and I enjoyed it so much. I think they will remember this experience for a long time. I know that I will. It was exciting to me because of all the support I received from all of you when my caterpillars died and we had to start over. I loved the way my class just took it in stride and started bringing in caterpillars and eggs they found in their yards. I had never experienced such enthusiasm and interest from a class. They were really proud of what they were learning and what they were producing. It was an amazing project!

9:11 AM  
Blogger S McPherson said...

The picture is gorgeous. Everyone did such great work.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home